Rabu, 04 April 2018

Easy Steps To Gold Refining At Home - Extract Gold From Computers, Electronics, Mobile Phones

Easy Steps To Gold Refining At Home - Extract Gold From Computers, Electronics, Mobile Phones

Image source: http://www.gogofinder.com.tw/books/pida/6/s/1372218172dvRYih66.jpg

Easy Steps To Gold Refining At Home - Extract Gold From Computers, Electronics, Mobile Phones

Since you're here I know you're interested in extracting gold from e-scrap, that means mobile phones, personal computers, motherboards and more.

I want to say that you are not the only one who sees a business opportunity in this, there are thousands, tens of thousands of people like you who are able to refine gold from electronics.

After several years of work in this area I want to offer you a book that will teach you how to do that. My 40 pages eBook can change your vision of what "electronic garbage" means.

When I started this activity it was more likely a hobby than a business, but seeing the gold market began to rise and became stable I figured out that this is a business to be developed. And that`s how I did! Now I make a living from this business.

I know you want to find the secrets of gold refining from "electronic garbage" as I call it in a comic way. Many people would like to know and just because of this I decided to write and distribute to the world all I know, for little pennies, obviously.

I wrote a 40-page e-book easy to read and follow with step by step instructions. You don`t have to be a scientist or chemist to take your gold, you only need a few cheap chemicals available in stores. Even a child can do it.

This secret that hundreds of people knew since the 90's and of course kept it for them. Why do you think dozens of big companies worldwide pay just a few pennies to "recycle" and to "protect nature" collecting personal computers, mobile phones and other electronic boards?

My book shows you how to beat them and make money yourself. It`s a book of 40 pages with large photos, easy to read and follow up, you can view it on your personal computer or a print that you can take with you in the workshop.

My clients are part of several categories, from bus drivers, unskilled workers, civil servants holding important jobs to bank or international companies managers. Can you believe it?

I don`t know in what proportion they refine gold as a hobby or to survive. One thing is certain, these people love what they do because they think the gold refining from electronics means: the best long term investment.

In other words, you don`t have to be a scientist chemist to get your gold. It is possible, is simple and is profitable. All you need are some chemicals that are very accessible in any specialty store.

NO!!! You don`t need special and expensive equipment. You can get gold from electronic equipment using tools that are found mainly in plastic shops. See how affordable is it?

You just need my eBook and a few dollars.

I want to remind you: you don`t need to have studies in this field and you don`t have to be Einstein or a chemist with several Nobel prizes to his credit, so you can get your gold from your electronic waste.

Have to Reduce Your Stress Try a New Hobby

Image source: http://www.nwherald.com/lists/2016/12/30/0c0a3b02dc5344b0990bbf5632ab31f2/19bf5598-87a8-4dd6-b0c6-11d7581268f8/image-pv_web.jp...